General boiler description
This automatic feeding system boiler, Futura Econo, was designed for the combustion of granulated coal. The granulation of coal (anthracite – hard coal) should be no larger than 3/4″ (sold on the market as Buckwheat or Rice coal). This boiler is also suited for the burning of solid fuel, such as wood and wood pellets, with small adjustments. The boilers with an output of 85,000 BTUs can be used for heating small buildings. The boilers with an output of 171,000 – 393,000 BTUs are suited for heating of buildings up to 12,916 square feet.
The boilers’ automatic control system allows for the heating of domestic water (boilers idle very well), as well as indirect water heaters.
The boiler’s features:
- Automatic operation makes it possible to control by room thermostat
- Possible association of heating and domestic hot water preparation in an indirect tank or other devices
- Automatic fuel feeding system (NORD gearbox)
- Fast and easy service and maintenance
- Economical operation with automatic mode
- Low emission level – ecological operation
- High efficiency – up to 86 % on coal
|Max. Operating Pressure||bar||2|
|Minimum Operating Temperature||°F||145|
|Max. Operating Temperature||°F||194|
|Recommended Min. Return Temperature||°F||140|